Saturday 29 August 2009

The Secret- Book

The book ‘The Secret’ reveals the natural law that is governing all our lives. It suggests that by applying the knowledge of this law, you can change every aspect of your life and this is the secret to prosperity, health, relationships and happiness. This is the secret to life. Can it really be that simple ? – I was sceptical!! But this book has made me think. As an emotional person my emotions often rule me and have a big impact on events in my life, my reaction to them and my overall happiness. Can I listen to them/control them? Will this give me greater contentment? The book talks about the laws of attraction and how your emotions serve as your internal compass to let you know how well you’re applying the law of attraction. If you have positive feelings like joy or happiness then you are successfully thinking about what you want and it will come to you. If you have negative feelings like anger or upset then you’re thinking mainly about what you don’t want, so you’re using the law of attraction destructively. So by thinking about what emotional state you are currently in you can see how you are using the laws of attraction at any one time and adapt this. When in alignment you feel great and so you attract good things, everything in life goes well. When feeling negative you attract bad things hence when things are going bad everything goes bad. Feel good and life will be good. You get back from life what you give out to life. Can it really be that simple? can I make my life better by adjusting how I manage my emotions? by taking more choice in how I handle my emotions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment