Tuesday 11 August 2009

Barbados vs China- place




I went on holiday to barbados for 10days, I got back yesterday morning. On the plane over there I was reading a magazine and I found this article about how hot it was in japan and so how loads of people (little bit of an understatment) packed themsleves into every inch of water they could find. I found this really bizare. Then when I got to barbados we were walking along the beach one night of the holiday. This happened to be a bank holiday in barbados for the "crop over" festival they hold. So the beach was for them really busy. I thought this was a really good comparison. Mirrors the different lives that both countries lead. Japan hectic with a huge population. Barbados more calm and relaxed with a considerably smaller population.

No comments:

Post a Comment